Women's Patagonia Nano Puff Vest
Keep your core warm throughout the winter months. This vest is warm, windproof, and water resistant, while still being lightweight with a comfortable fit. Even when wet, it traps heat well and will keep you protected from the colder elements.
- 100% Recycled Shell Fabric: Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 100% Recycled Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods
- Horizontal Quilting Pattern
- Center-Front Zipper
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth