Women's L.L.Bean Bean Boot Rubber Moc
Jesse Brown's Outdoors is proud to present L.L.Bean's legendary Maine-made Bean Boot Rubber Mocs. Built for the road less traveled by "L.L." himself in 1912 and keeping feet comfortable ever since. The brand's signature boots are still sewn in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. As rugged and hardworking as they were over 100 years ago, chances are you’ll only ever need one pair.
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper sheds rain and snow.
- Convenient slip-on style with rawhide lace to adjust fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.