Men's L.L.Bean Duck Boot 6"
Jesse Brown's Outdoors is proud to present the legendary Maine-made Bean Boot. Built for the road less traveled by "L.L." himself in 1912 and keeping feet comfortable ever since. These signature boots are still sewn in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. As rugged and hardworking as they were over 100 years ago, chances are you’ll only ever need one pair.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Lace-up design provides secure and customizable fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper sheds rain and snow.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, mud and other wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.
- Made In Maine Since 1912