Women's Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
Expertly made for use in those cool and cold weather months, this jacket is the ultimate warmth companion. Great for walking the dog around the neighborhood in the early morning, using as part of your layering system on your next ski trip, or simply just simply taking a day hike at a nearby park. This Nano Puff is warm, windproof, water resistant, and lightweight, all while still maintaining a comfortable fit. Unlike down filled jackets which lose their ability to retain heat when wet, this jacket traps heat incredibly well and will keep you protected from the colder elements, in wet or dry conditions. These jackets are for sale for you - they truly give you a bang for your buck!
- 100% Recycled Shell Fabric: Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 100% Recycled Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods
- Horizontal Quilting Pattern
- Center-Front Zipper
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth