Women's Patagonia Down Sweater Vest
Seal in heat and protect your core in this down sweater vest. It keeps you cozy, traps heat, is windproof, and lightweight yet still durable for breathability and movement. Brave the cold in this vest and see where your adventure takes you!
- Durable shell fabric is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Additional loft provides even more warmth from 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272); quilting patterned for warmth and movement
- Center-front zipper has an interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two on-seam handwarmer pockets have invisible zippers; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with carabiner clip-in loop; drop-in interior pockets provide additional storage
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes and drawcord hem seal in warmth; hem adjusts with cord lock at front hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor