Men's Patagonia Tres 3-In-1 Parka
This warm, sophisticated 3-in-1 down parka can be worn as a breathable waterproof shell, an insulated jacket, or an insulated parka. It's comprised of a 2 layered shell with a zip out jacket insulated with 700-fill duck and goose down. With additional zip out jacket and adjustable features, you are guaranteed to stay warm and dry even in the coldest of conditions. Security pockets also keep your everyday adventure essentials close and dry too.
- Shell: 2-layer 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester down-proof ripstop with a DWR finish; insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell: full-zip with two-way zipper; zip-through, microfleece-lined collar and chin flap; external storm flap with hidden snap closures
- Zip-out jacket: adjustable/removable hood; drop-in zippered handwarmer pockets with snapped flaps; two security chest pockets; adjustable cuffs with snap
- Zip-out jacket: full-zip with stand-up collar; horizontal quilting; zippered handwarmer pockets; left-chest security pocket; zippered interior chest pocket. Attaches to shell with front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck; hem adjusts with hidden cords routed inside front pockets
- Shell: thigh length; zip-out jacket: hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor