Benchmade Model 560BK-1 Freek
Form and function in the same package. The first variant in the Freek family brings together two incredibly durable materials, G10 and CPM-M4 super steel. The gray and black layered G10 is milled to provide excellent grip and style, while the red G10 base layer and anodized aluminum barrel spacers bring an additional pop of color to the handles. The high-strength CPM-M4 blade is designed for hard use, pushing the limits of what the already tough Freek was meant to do. Proudly offered by Jesse Brown's Outdoors.
- Red anodized aluminum barrel spacers
- Reversible tip-up split-arrow pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.60"
- Closed Length: 4.86"
- Overall Length: 8.46"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Blade Material: CPM-M4 Super Steel
- Blade Hardness: 62-64HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point, Black Cerakote
- Handle Material: Black and Gray Layered G10 with Red G10 Base Layer
- Handle Thickness: 0.62"
- Clip: Split Arrow, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime
- Weight: 4.30 oz.
- Made in the USA