Men's Salomon Quest 4 GORE-TEX Hiking Boot
Brand: SALOMON NORTH AM.
The Men's Salomon Quest 4 GORE-TEX Hiking Boot is meant for long expeditions in the toughest conditions. It is sensitive to foot-shape and adds extra support as you trek along the trail.
- Our All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- 4D Advanced Chassis™ - This stable chassis construction harnesses two different midsole components for enhanced foot control and active comfort.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- EnergyCell - A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Nubuck leather - Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
- Water Repellent - A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Textile lining - A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue - The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit™ - SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard - A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Active Support - These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner - Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Regular laces
- PFC free