Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag
It's called the black hole for a reason - this durable Black Hole Duffel bag comes in a variety of sizes that will hold all your belongings in pockets and compartments. It is tough, weather resistant, and has a variety of carrying options.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- Top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; reinforced haul handles withstand overzealous baggage handlers
- A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded base protects the contents of the duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- Exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear