Fishpond Grand Teton Rolling Luggage
Good luggage isn't just a necessity for travel, it's also a statement about you. Whether you are an avid fly fishing angler who has been using Fishpond gear for years, or you value thoughtful designs and robustly built gear, the Grand Teton Rolling Luggage at Jesse Brown's Outdoors is the perfect companion for long trips, or journies that require a lot of gear and just one piece of kit to stow it all in. From fly fishing in Alaska, ski trips to Steamboat, or a family get-away to the Outerbanks, this rolling suitcase is built to last and to standout from the crowd of matte black luggage.
This 35 inch tall rolling bag fits 6 standard length rod tubes in a protected interior compartment, with room to spare for all your essentials and belongings in separate compartments. This is the perfect way to travel to your next fly fishing adventure, with accessibility, convenience, organization, and plenty of room within.
- 35” tall Rolling bag fits 6 standard length rod tubes in the protected compression molded base with rod tube cradles.
- Also compatible with the fishpond 32” Jackalope Rod Tube Case
- Clamshell zippered opening
- 420D Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric with ballistic fabric accents on high abrasion areas
- Compression molded bottom laminated with ballistic fabric
- Neoprene edges on interior zipper pockets for stretch and durability on the internal zippers
- PU and DWR coated base compartment keeps damp waders and dirty boots from getting your other belongs wet or dirty.
- Ventilated mesh on main body interior pocket
- Main body interior pocket can be accessed from the interior clamshell opening for
- easy packing, or from the exterior for easier access while travelling.
- Exterior organization pocket
- Four exterior compression straps
- Rope haul handle on top and front panel
- Retractable handle